We’re pleased to contain 5 blogs—whose corporations/corporations are new to LexBlog—in the neighborhood this week. Coincidentally, four of them contact on personalized harm matters and the very last is devoted to making the life of legal professionals simpler (who doesn’t want that?). Let us dive in.
Meet the 5 blogs new to the local community
- McKinley, Conger, Jolley and Galarneau join us this week with their web site, which generally focuses on every little thing the business practices¸—family law, estate setting up, personalized personal injury and authentic estate. You can depend on them for assistance on spouse and children courtroom, distinctive varieties of custody and a lot more.
- The next of four personalized damage weblogs this 7 days, Sternberg Forsythe aids Florida staff who have been injured on the task. They aim to provide as significantly aid as they can in excess of at their blog site, which covers topics this sort of as typical injuries in the hospitality marketplace and worker’s compensation fraud.
- Transferring over to Kansas Metropolis, Schmitt Law Organization also has a potent enthusiasm for serving to all those with any private damage, get the job done harm, professional medical malpractice or coverage dispute scenario. Their blog typically discusses popular accidents—such as those people involving vehicles or motorcycles—with insights on how to avoid them.
- Rounding out the slew of personal injury weblogs this week, Fetterman & Associates—also primarily based out of Florida—has a weblog dedicated to injuries in which they deliver insights on topics like summer months swimming pool protection, the 100 deadliest car or truck days and what ways to take next an accident.
- Final but undoubtedly not minimum, PracticePanther aims to make the life of lawyers and paralegals less difficult. They do so partly with their blog, which spotlights consumer tales, features beneficial guides for legal professionals, addresses trending subjects and consists of beneficial recommendations.